The Master of Computer Science Programme is designed to produce highly knowledgeable and skilled graduates in the field of computer science, as well as engaging in scientific activities to generate new knowledge and applications that can meet the needs of modern information rich society and the world of computer technologies.
This programme equips students with the requisite competencies that will enable them to foster and thrive in research and innovation in the area of computer science.
- Computer and Information Scientist
- Computer / Multimedia Programmer / Developer
- Software Engineer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator/ Analyst
- Multimedia Producer/Developer
The Master of Computer Science Programme leads to the submission of a thesis.
Candidates are required to take Research Methodology course in the first year of study.
For admission into the Master of Computer Science programme, applicants must have at least:
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours or a comparable degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or in a related field; or
- Other qualifications approved by the University Senate.
- Priority is given to applicants who have a CGPA of 3.0 and above or equivalent.
International applicants are required to :
- have at least IELTS Band 6 (Academic) or TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) / 213 (computer based) / 80 (Internet based) /PTE minimum 57 score if their first degree is from a university where English is not the medium of instruction.
Application and admission are open throughout the year
Mrs. Norhazariah Husin
Senior Administrative Assistant